Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Beach House - Devotion

As is the case for half the music on my computer, I have no idea when or how this album came to me. I was shuffling through my media player when I landed on track one of Devotion. By track two, I had decided it was worth throwing up to the masses on Experiment Three.
I suppose the best description for Beach House is that it is Indie / Dream Pop. Or we could leave it at ineffable and just let the music speak for itself.





















  1. "Wedding Bell" - 3:55
  2. "You Came to Me" - 4:05
  3. "Gila" - 4:46
  4. "Turtle Island" - 4:00
  5. "Holy Dances" - 4:19
  6. "All the Years" - 3:36
  7. "Heart of Chambers" - 4:25
  8. "Some Things Last a Long Time" - 2:32
  9. "Astronaut" - 5:05
  10. "D.A.R.L.I.N.G." - 3:18
  11. "Home Again" - 4:09
Beach House - Devotion
http://www.mediafire.com/?ynsmrdvxeaw

No comments:

Post a Comment